Optional Initial Service
An initial assessment carried out to create an overview of client’s current management and financial processes. This will involve a meeting with the client to discuss concerns and a summary audit of the systems in place.
Full Management accounting service:
The full preparation and maintenance of management accounts and statutory accounts, carried out either at the client’s premises or remotely. This can include any or all of the following, as per client requirements:
- Day to day book-keeping
- VAT returns
- Preparing periodic financial statements inc profit & loss, balance sheet
- Support service by working with management to help make financial decisions
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Corporation tax and online submission
- Personal self-assessment tax and online submission
- Forecasts and budgeting
- Higher rate pension tax relief claims
Should the client wish to recruit their own accounting staff, a recruitment service is offered which includes filtering CV’s and first interviewing.
Accounting support services (for client’s own staff):
Training and general support carried out either at the client’s premises or remotely, off site. Annual, quarterly or monthly visits as required for continued support.